Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sick again

Once upon a time, there were 5 friends who were always together. They visit their victims separately once in awhile but for my case, all 5 of them visited me at once, the same day, same hour, same moment… wanna know who they are?

Well, they are none other than Mr. Fever, Mr. Cough, Mr. Flu, Mr. Headache and Mr. Sore throat. I’m not too surprised over it as when I get sick, I’m completely sure all 5 of them will ‘befriend’ me at the same time.

Can anyone recommend me some ‘nice’ way to send them away ‘politely’? Please don’t tell me to visit the doctor; I had not done so for the past 6 years already and WILL NOT do so for the sake of curing my illness. I do not depend on medicine for healing as it will weaken the body in the long run.

Sigh.

No comments: