Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The 1st sight...

The 1st time I met her was 3 years ago. The 1st time she came to my house, all my family members could not wait to meet her. Well, not all actually. I think my mum wasn’t up to her entering our home and becoming a part of our family. Although there were some ‘confusions and misunderstandings’ initially, everything went well after we became familiar with her ups and downs.

Recently, her condition began to collapse exponentially. Besides calling in so-called ‘doctors’ to get her back to her original state, nothing could be done as the damage has been done. She was given many names, ugly names of course, by the ones who met her before.

Even though I do really dislike her sometimes, she’s the only choice here for the time being, what can I do? Many had lodged complains to her manager but only a small amount was answered. Even those whose complains had been answered did not saw any difference between her condition before the ‘doctors’ came and after the ‘doctors’ go.

Sometimes I do hope the company managing her would just put in MORE effort to answer the users’ demands, if not, they are definitely going to see many migrating to other ‘her’ once available in their vicinity.

Wondering who is the ‘her’ I kept mentioning over and over again? It is none other than…

Is tmnut screamyx considered a 'she' or 'her' anyway?

1 comment:

jayne said...

you very wu liao!!!!