Sunday, December 17, 2006

Should I or shouldn't I?

I wonder if I should get myself a pair of spectacles. Felt left out after Kelvin got his own pair of spectacles, which leaves me alone without specs in my gang of friends.

The reason to get specs? I have Pseudo myopia, not a serious one though. I have trouble with my vision, everything just seems blurry and I could only stare hopelessly and blankly at the whiteboard. I hate it when I am late for lectures/tutorials and had to sit at the far end of the room and could only depend on my friend for the notes written on the whiteboard by the lecturer.

The 1 week holiday will be over in a few minutes, marking a new day – Monday. There will be 2 assessments coming up on Friday morning and afternoon. Good luck to all Summer Semester students.

No comments: