Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tagged - 5 Complains

1st – Studying

Why can’t I just have a natural will to study? When it comes to studying or doing homework, I will do anything to fill up my time. Anything except studying.

2nd – Self-control

I knew I don’t have self-control years ago. A few examples would be playing games non-stop even though my body is feeling uncomfortable from sitting on the same spot for hours and hours; During CNY, I’d eat as many mandarin oranges as I am allowed to (5-10) each day and ended up staying in the toilet. Why can’t I have control over myself?

3rd – Shortage of sleep

As title says. Ironic that a 2 hours sleep is sufficient for me. I know I know, my nickname during secondary school years was ‘Ah Pek’ meaning old man, and an old man needs only a few hours of sleeping time. My parents kept complaining that I had insufficient sleeping hours and I should change the habit of sleeping late and waking up early in the morning but what can I do? My body automatically wakes up itself after few hours time.

4th – Lack of concentration

I find it hard to concentrate on what is important and easy to concentrate on the least important ones – nearly impossible to concentrate on studies but gaining full concentration whenever I am facing a computer.

5th – So hard to think of complains

This one took loads of time to think of. Actually I have nothing to complain about, I am contended with my life and the way it is. Just that there are times when I felt that it is important to change my current lifestyle.

Tag 5 persons:

Since most of the bloggers I know of are already tagged, therefore, whoever is reading this will be tagged.

No comments: