Monday, August 07, 2006

How long had it been since I last tasted medicine? I had medicine after dinner, even though it has the flavor of cherry, I don’t like it too. Not that I am scared of medicine but because I never took medicine no matter how worse my condition was. I told myself that medicine will only help to relieve your illness but with the price of your own body’s immune system.

Fever, running nose, headache, sore throat and cough visited me at the same time. So I had no choice but to take medicine because I was coughing non-stop since afternoon. Even my chest and stomach felt the pain when I cough, sigh.

Need to start writing journals for AW class and prepare a suitable topic for RSaRW class. Assignments never stop coming. Once you completed an assignment, another will be waiting for you.

Was sick for 4 days (Monday till Thursday), at least i feel better now.

No comments: