Monday, August 07, 2006

4th August, Friday

I’ve just realized that I was MIA for quite some time; actually I wanted to blog after I had my EMA assessment on Friday but it was cancelled. So… oh well, let it be then. SP, Robert, Jeffrey, Kelvin, and Claire were also invited by our lecturer, Miss Melinda. It was a sort-of-cell-group gathering, dinner and sharing included. The food was perfect but sad to say that I am not able to eat much for some reasons which I do not know either. I just felt uneasy on the way they prayed, its not that I dislike it but… it’s just weird to me. Well, unique is the most suitable word to describe them. The part where they shared the good news to us students was interesting. I saw that many were doing their own stuff while the sharing goes on, well, it’s understood, as it was the first time for most of my friends to attend a gathering like this.
After the dinner, Jeffrey took me and Kelvin to the food fair. We surveyed the stalls and bought some lok-lok and drinks. Met with a few old friends along the way, and they bought pizza! Argh, how I wished my stomach will just expand so I could eat more food. We left around 11.30pm after bidding farewell to our friends, reached home at around 11.45pm.
For some reasons, tiredness had not overtook me yet... so I login Bs3 to look for my clanmates for a game of dota. After i was informed that there wasn't any slot left, i joined a random public game and the game commenced. Fatal error message took the place of the scoreboard after winning the first game. I must admit that my skills are kinda rusty now. Nevertheless, I login again and joined another public game of dota. After winning the second game, I proceeded to the scoreboard, again, the fatal error message appeared to me again. Maybe that was God's message to me, "No more DotA for you WeiLiang, thats enough for you today."

No comments: