Thursday, June 29, 2006

A special Thursday...

Usually, a Thursday would just be another normal day for me. But this Thursday, which is today, is totally different from all the Thursdays’ I went through before. I did not rush for classes anymore; I did not bring any thick books (my physics textbook) to Swinburne too. Also, Thursday is always a day which I looked forward to see a person, in 2 sessions of classes, both 2 hours. Don’t bother to guess who that person is, because I will not reveal it out :P

It’s because today is the last day of all my lectures and tutorials. I won’t be stepping into Swinburne anymore until the day of my final exams for this semester. Actually, I don’t even understand why I stayed that long in school today. I did not even study in the library and spend the whole afternoon in the student lounge and cafeteria.

*Begins to rub the enchanted lamp*
(In case you do not know what the enchanted lamp is, it’s taken from the Disney ‘Aladdin’ and you will be granted 3 wishes, as the story says.)

I wish that the finals will be over in a flash.
I wish that I will pass all my exams.
I wish that I can have countless wishes. (For future uses)

Ok, back to reality. Study hard Wei Liang, stop daydreaming!!

No comments: