Friday, June 23, 2006

Oral Communication and Presentation

In my oral communication and presentation (lets call it OcaP class), we were taught to speak fluently, have correct pauses when we talk, pronounce the words correctly especially words that ends with 's' and many more. While deep in thoughts, i came across this animated picture which is slightly modified from a cartoon, Captain Planet (or whatever it is) which I used to watch during my childhood years. To summon this Captain Planet to rescue the planet or something which i don't care to remember, rings of elements are needed.

But now, for us teenagers, we don't need Captain Planet anymore.
Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you... Captain Grammar!
To summon him, you need 'noun' 'verb' 'adjective' 'spelling' and 'punctuation'. Cool huh? -_-''

Oh well, i need a better command on my english language for my coming OcaP assessment.

1 comment:

PaNdA said...

lol...... funny....