Friday, February 23, 2007

Being kind does NOT pay.

CNY comes once a year and I enjoyed it very much by going house to house, visiting my relatives and friends.

The third day of CNY, our usual gang of Swinburne-ians gathered at Jalan Song, in front of Pizza Hut. Chen purposely drove all the way down from his house and Soon Ping specially brought 8 more girls from his ex-school to join the gathering. Strangely, the majority asked for plain water only instead of carbonated drinks when we visit each house.

Also, we took at least one group picture whenever we stop at a house. Mdm. Lye prepared lunch for us since it was around 1200 to 1300. The houses we had visited in order are Kang Tzy’s house, Mdm. Lye’s house, Zhi Wei’s house, Jacq’s house, Ms. Sandra’s house, Esther’s house, Mr. George’s house, Siew Chein’s house, Tung Ing’s house then Siew Yong’s house. (Did I miss out anyone’s name?)

After that, our group split into two, the first group going to Winnie’s house while the other group went home for a quick bath before leaving for Irene’s house at 2030. Irene specially prepared dinner for all of us and we enjoyed it, some even had doubts whether it is really her who prepared all the food because it was delicious. Then the final house we visited for the day is Johnson’s house. He told jokes and did some miming to entertain us; somehow, Jeff and I were the victims for his ‘miming show’.

The fourth day of CNY was actually reserved for all the Gaporians or Stampians or whatever you call it. But somehow, someone else had other plans for the Gaporians currently studying in form 6 – by excluding the non-form 6 students from the list of house-to-visit. Nice friends don’t you think? Nevertheless, none of us were really bothered with it, a short moment of disappointment and that’s it, since it was ‘them’ who wanted to widen the gap between the Gaporians and the ex-Gaporians.

Starting off with Chin Chiang’s house, then Cindy’s house and Jeff’s house before going home to rest for a short while and visited Kimmie’s house during the evening. Both Kim and Aurelia played the same song - Houki Boushi (did i spell it wrongly? =/) for us before we head home.

I had been happy throughout the day until I saw this.

It says that I had been banned for being a leaver. But actually it was an act of kindness to the opposite faction – the Scourge.

Of course, I appealed in the ‘Banlist Appeal Compilation’; one of my friends appealed too.

*******

To whoever bearing the ID of lonewolf90, I represent all the 4 persons whom you had reported to pass you the message that, you better not cross paths with us, OR you will be the next noob leaver.

I had not used the banlist for more than half a year, you were and will ALWAYS be in my noob list.

I had been kind enough to let you go without banning you and this is what I get in return. Very well, let’s play.

I managed to borrow accounts from Dennis and use it for the meantime while waiting for the ban period to end. Berry reached home around 0300 and called me immediately when she found out that I was banned (my friends told her about it since they got banned too).

The first thing she said was to borrow me her own account, adding in that she can use her friend’s account while I use hers. Where else can I find such a good friend whom I had not met before yet helped me so much?

1 comment:

Eric said...

that is why i don play blueserver.. =p