Friday, February 16, 2007

Movie Spree

Been to the cinema twice, which is yesterday and today. Watched these two movies.

Yesterday;

Jeff, Kelvin and I booked tickets for ‘Ghost Rider’ and met Aldrin, Keith, Eric, Judieth, Jacq, Irene and Aurelia in the cinema. They were planning to watch ‘Happy Birthday’ at first but then they changed to ‘Music and Lyrics’. I didn’t plan to watch any movies that day as I was reaching my limit of spending. Since both Jeff and Kelvin decided to join them, I had no other choice but to follow suit because I would have to loiter around the cinema for around 2 hours with boredom.

I thought the movie would be a boring one with singing and more singing till the end of the movie. I was wrong. The movie is categorized under comedy and romance. It made the audience laugh heartily. It includes a few censored scenes (Judieth kept blocking our sight with her bag). While on the way home, both Jeff and Kelvin commented that the movie we watched earlier is like an insult to the Buddhist, I was not too sure about it so I kept quiet and listen to them. Too lazy to write out a summary of the movie, so go watch the movie yourself; it is worth it for RM8.

This song keeps repeating itself in my mind. Because of that, the first thing I did after reaching home was to hunt for the song, found it and downloaded it. Thanks to Lite FM.

-Way back into Love-


Today;

I had a surprise visit from both Jeff and Kelvin. I was still gaming actually so I had to leave it and went to take a quick bath and dressed myself up as it isn’t nice to make your friends to wait for you. After jumping into the car, we went to fetch KT and ZW. Then we went to The Rock Shop and Hock Lee Centre to kill time. ZW bought a pair of ‘dragon’ jeans while KT bought a belt in The Rock Shop.

I only remembered the moment in the arcade located in Hock Lee Centre. KT and Jeff played a sort-of-street-fighter arcade game. *Bang BAng BANg BANG* nope, that was not the sound of gunshots, it was the sound of the palm (fist) trying to beat up the console. I could not stop laughing non-stop upon seeing the seriousness in KT’s face.

In the cinema, we met up with Chen, Robert and XJ. Without wasting any time, we bought drinks and popcorn at the counter hastily before rushing into the hall. There are two ghost riders mentioned in the story. Both of them look very cool; one with his blazing bike and the other one is a retired ghost rider - with a fiery horse. The movie overall is near to perfect, with all the graphic and sound effects.

Bone Fletcher or Bone Clinkz was what we called the ghost rider as it resembles the hero Bone Clinkz in DotA. The only different thing is that one of them wears a jacket and uses a chain as its weapon while the other doesn’t wears a jacket and uses bow and arrows as its weapon.

All 8 of us went to a nearby marketplace aka open air area for dinner. They ordered the infamous beef noodles once they rest their backs on the chair. I told them to count me out, with the reason that I’m not hungry. In fact, I am left with only RM2 in my wallet and could not bear to spend it.


Never mind that, after dinner, they decide to go to Ultimate CC for a game of CS. There was nothing I could say but to follow them, it would not be reasonable to ask my dad to come all the way to fetch me back home. Upon reaching the CC, I told them that I do not want to play but Chen had already asked for 8 places so I had no choice but to play on.

After reaching home, feeling tired and down, I head to my room and switch on the PC. Starring at the screen blankly for a moment before realizing that I had not taken my dinner yet, I went to the refrigerator and hunt for food but there was none that is edible. In the end, I tore open a packet of chips that I saw lying innocently on the dining table and gobble them down. I gulp down a can of Shandy to force all the chunks of chips into my stomach before I start getting hiccups.

Played a game of DotA with my clan mates and Yong against a group of friends and own them badly. I console myself, telling myself that I will be able to get red packets and more red packets to replace the money I had used up these days. That was the only thing that cheered me up for today.

1 comment:

Eric said...

XJ is the pinyin lah.. real initial is SC.. =D