Friday, July 28, 2006

Don't test me.

Like I said to a person months ago - Don't test me.

I may smile at you even when you commit retarded actions,
I can still smile at you even if you write or say bad things about me,
I will still smile at you even when you stab me from behind,
If and only you are a stranger to me, I wouldn't give a damn,
But if you are someone I knew and someone I could say I am close to, watch your back.

If you go overboard, you MAY NOT be able to see the next daylight. Don't think you are the boss of me and you can do anything you like without any restrictions.

You are still young and inexperienced, your position at the peak of a mountain and the head of a pack does NOT make you the ruler of the oceans.

Take note that those words above are just to symbolize a situation. If only you are too stupid to understand it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

mr. anonymous. who are u?