Monday, July 24, 2006

2nd Semester

Woke up early today and prepared myself for my 2nd semester. I went to settle all the amendments and changes on my lecture classes due to time clash. Don’t ask me why the time clashed, I do not wish to explain it. Sigh.

A 2 hour class for today and that’s all. That happened during the 1st week of my 1st semester. I still remember the time I waited for the tutorial classes for Engineering Maths A with Kelvin, after 30 minutes, a lecturer passed by and questioned us what were we doing. We told that lecturer we were waiting for the tutorial class and was told that tutorial classes start only on the 2nd week so we went home earlier.

We were allowed to pick our own time for lectures and tutorials during the previous semester but for some weird reason unknown, the admins arrange our timetable this time. Sigh.

I made a promise to myself that is to quit playing DotA after our team won the 3rd place in the WCG competition, lets see if I am able to keep the promise or not. If I failed to do so, feel free to give me a slap to wake me up. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested