Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Experience

I almost got into an accident yesterday.

It happened somewhere near Jalan Song. There were some men pruning the trees and they blocked a part of the 2 lane road. There’s this Unser that I am following blindly. The driver showed no signals of braking so I drove on as usual until I realized something is wrong since the gap between my car and his car is closing up at an insane speed.


Something like this ( no time to take picture of the original happening )

The most sensible choice is to brake immediately, which I did and was so close to getting involved in an accident. My dad said if I were to be involved in an accident, he would have to make a false report that it was him who was driving or my driving license would be suspended.

Being one who doesn’t want others to take the blame for me, I can only take a deep breath to cool down my tensed self and give thanks to the Lord for preventing an accident that is going to befall on me.

Praise the Lord, for He had been so kind and merciful to me. Always and forever.

5 comments:

ah.j said...

O.o

berhati hati ya semasa di jalan raya...

Aiks

orilia said...

oh dat happened to me before. at the exit to tabuan jaya from the flyover.
nearly hit the car in front cos it was slowing down too suddenly and in front got road block.

>3>

Wei Liang said...

Jayne:

Haha thanks.. I'll try to :P

Aurelia:

=O luckily all is fine.. Praise the Lord!

Old Beng said...

Don't drive too fast;
Don't follow too close;
A lesson for you to remember.

Wei Liang said...

Old Beng:

Yes I'll keep that in mind :)

Thanks for visiting!