Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mumble jumble

Hmm.. I wonder how should I start this entry...

I've finished watching 倚天屠龍記 2003 not too long ago. The storyline is ok but the ending is just so-so only (disappointed lah, obviously). This tale is the continuation of 神雕侠侣 that I watched few months back.


*******

Now for those BS 3 fans out there, rejoice! For Blueserver will be back soon, not as BS 4 but as UC - Pro. More information -here-




*******


No one can deny the passing of time. Even the hardest rock gets worn down from continuous weathering, what else to say of our humanistic character and personality? Yes, they will change with time too. Be it for the better good or the opposite, that is what we have chosen.

Anyway, I found this in campus while hopping from website to website. Yes I know I should be studying only and not surfing the internet but we must balance our lifestyle mah. Got study then got play right?

(Blogger.com kept resizing the picture -_-) so... -Click me-

I pity that dude...


P.S: For those who are very holy and not exposed to the 'alien' world, you are advised not to click on the picture above. Though I don't see any problem with it.

No comments: