Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)

Dear Friend,

Today,

You spread your hidden wings and soar up unto the azure skies with your beloved one...



I believed many of us are reluctant of your departure; a few are even angered by your actions. But then there’s no point to hold you back as you know what is best for yourself.

The remaining few of us will just gaze at the clear azure skies.

Even though the path ahead the both of you is long and might even be harsh too but as long as both of you promise to help each other in times of peril and overlooking the faults of the other, there will be no difficulties that can bring you down.

As for me, I wish all the best to you.



Persevere and prevail,

NightGaia
Where twilight and earth unites


*******


No doubt teenagers of my age group had experienced love. Most are reluctant to tell their peers of their failure but there are some who willingly spill it out with the condition of the one listening is their one of their ‘close friends’.

As for those who are reluctant to talk of their failures… no worries, Mr. Alcohol is your best friend. Feed him/her with it and you won’t be able to catch everything they are going to blurt in time.

For me, I did experience such kind of feelings before. That is where I realized my weakness. For that, I never have feelings for girls randomly. This is the reason why, my friends, I always said no even though majority of you all said yes.

For those reading my blog, no worries, I’m not turning gay. I’m still the same straight guy you knew of, just being very strict with myself only.

No doubt my weakness is the difficulty or rather the unwillingness to forget and let go. Once I really really love a certain girl, I can openly declare that no friends of mine can change my mind by saying all the bad things about her, not even my parents. I know that this is a selfish attitude, but this is just how it works for me…

After all, loving a certain someone is accepting them whole-heartedly, purposely overlooking their short-falls and faults. Treasuring and staying loyal to each other.

Someone once told me that: You don’t have to place any worries about love, you just fall into it naturally. This is how the phrase ‘falling in love’ came from.

My parents were right about this: Developing the feelings of love is like watching over a young shoot. Too much water, sunlight or fertilizer is fatal to the young shoot, so is the same with insufficient water, sunlight or fertilizer. As it is fatal to the young shoot, so is it fatal to relationships you are engaged in.

But if we nurture it daily with the right amount of water and giving it enough sunlight, feeding it with fertilizer sometimes and showering it with your time and attention, it will grow into a very strong tree. From there, you get a very stable relationship that you and your partner will never regret.

No comments: