Thursday, May 01, 2008

Another virus attack...

Got another virus attack and this time screwed me up real good. Took me one whole afternoon to format my laptop and backing up as many files as I can.

Note to self:

- To get a backup driver ready at all times (preferably a external HD)
- To sort out my stuffs from time to time

Data loss:

CNC3: Tiberium Wars
CNC3: Kane’s Wrath
2moons
CabalSEA
Hitman 4: Blood money <-- likely where the virus came from.

Strange isn’t it? And a lot more minor stuff that got mixed up with other unwanted folders went missing.

Maybe it’s time for me to really start studying since finals are like 1 month away.

*******

Looks similiar to Makoto's death in School days, but instead of being stabbed by someone else, he suicided (looks like Wataru).

If this came from School Days, I understand, but this is from DC2SC.

I wonder why is there a blood scene... Can anyone who played the game before fill me?


. . . . .

No comments: