Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mini update

Qing, it’s been awhile since I last called you or smsed you.

Do you know that I inherited something from you during that 2 years period with you?

My friends said that I am always blur and usually lagging behind whenever they talked about certain topics.




*******

I have been searching high and low for torrents containing Da Capo 1st season animes but gave up when the values of UL/DL showed up. Going for DDL in the end, oh well…

It started when SP introduced DC to me. At first, I was reluctant to add another anime to my list of animes-to-watch as I spend most of my time gaming. One day, out of curiosity, I visited faithful old youtube and streamed the anime. I got attracted, almost immediately.

Sakura, Kotori and Nemu

The degree students are currently having their final exams, study hard and all the best guys and girls!

P.S: SK, I'll do the tagging thingy when I have the time :)

No comments: