Monday, May 21, 2007

Extraordinary happenings

I’m in a good mood these days because I am able to view clips and videos from Youtube again. It all dated back when I attempt to clear up the unwanted files in my desktop and somehow removed the critical files for Java and flash player. I thought that was no big deal as I could reinstall those files again and that’s the end of story. But I was wrong, after reinstalling those files, I still faced the same error of not able to view videos and clips from Youtube.

No matter rain or shine, I never let both my modem and router offline unless I feel like it. I always put them in a risk – a thunderstorm can take them out easily. But that never happened and I was glad with it. Few days ago, after the thunderstorm tripped the electricity in my area, I thought that my modem or router or both of them are really fried this time as they scored a direct hit from it.

It was after the thunderstorm incident then I am able to view Youtube files again. Coincidence?

*******

While going through 1900 National Geographic pictures I’ve downloaded months ago, I found some interesting ones.


Take a look at the mountain, who is that?


Mother Nature's eye (actually I don't know what is that...)


Aurora Borealis?



Offtopic: SP i'll upload those pics real soon... paiseh ar..

1 comment:

~Laura~ said...

wah.. nice pic wo... ;)