Sunday, April 08, 2007

Tagged again

Tagged by Aurelia…

Let’s see…

Glad to see 2006 go?
Yeap. One year older; is that supposed to be good or bad?

Did you change your hair in 2006?
Yes, from short to slightly longer.

The best part of 2006?
Leaving high school and glad that I will not have to see the face of the person I dislike. Keyword: ‘special’ attitude.

The worst part in 2006?
Played too much and failed two subjects.

Any new crushes in 2006?
Not really, some people look attractive when you first look at them. Sooner or later, they became just like another normal person with no special attractions. (this is very common these days for the majority, no?)

Who will you never forget?
The 3 Mok brothers, Roger, Benjamin and Justin. Not forgetting Daniel, one who could draw just anything that comes into his mind. He is also the one who introduced DotA to me. And the list goes on…

Who do you wish you didn’t meet?
Someone in my ex-class.

Did you have a boyfriend in 2006?
Many. Anyone who is a boy and is a friend is a boyfriend. LOL.

Did you fall in love in 2006?
Nope.

Did you catch someone in lie in 2006?
Yes, maybe no.

Funniest moment of 2006?
The choir club. The guys were standing on chairs, and the ladies standing on ground (obviously). Moments later, SP and TI came and joined us. Both of them stood beside me (the tenors). We were to sing a note (forgot which note), all of the tenors sang it out one by one and TI (supposed to be bass) sang a low note and everyone burst out laughing. (Relax oo President, don’t kill me ^ ^)

Most embarrassing moment of 2006?
Tripped and fell down in Swinburne during one rainy day (luckily no one saw it). Alright, maybe someone did saw it.

Did you take any vacations in 2006? Where?
To Damai Lagoon if I am not mistaken… Bryan’s Altec Lansing was confiscated by the security guards as they pointed out that it will disturb others.

Any new hobbies of 2006?
Blogging.

Did you get a new job in 2006?
Working part time in my uncle’s pharmacy.

Did you lose a job in 2006?
Nope, in fact I get to choose the days I wanted to work in the pharmacy.

Did you host a party in 2006?
Not really, all I did was to help out only.

Where did most of your money go?
My money… Swinburne had been generous enough to collect money from me.

What song will always remind you of 2006?
We are not alone – Ootou Fumi.

Biggest achievement in 2006?
No more stage frights!

Biggest failure of 2006?
Losing control over myself when provoked. Now all I do is keep quiet even when I’m provoked, all I do is hope that the person doing so will know that there is a limit for everything. Should that person continue to do so, I won’t hesitate to teach him/her something that they will carry with them for life.

In 2006, did you lie to miss a day of work/school?
Like Aurelia said, lying is a sin. I regretted my actions. I lied so I do not have to work for a day in my uncle’s pharmacy. Thinking back, I should have just work and get the 50 bucks waiting for me… =/

Did you move in 2006?
Nope.

What was your greatest musical discovery?
I thought I will never have the courage to sing, I was proven wrong when I joined the choir club. Cheers for Johnson! If you can talk, you can sing! (is that a musical discovery?)

What was the best book you read?
Do I have to specify the year? If no, then it would be The Chronicles of Narnia. That was the time I started developing an interest to read books.

What was your favourite movie of the year?
A walk to remember. It was released years ago and I only get to watched it recently. A million thanks to the kind-hearted people out there seeding the movie.

What did you want in 2006 and got?
A new hard disk!

What did you want in 2006 but did not get it?
A new comp… =/

Did you make out in public in 2006?
Nope.

What’s the ringer on your cellphone?
No idea, as long as it notifies me that someone is calling or I have mail. That’s enough J

Who did you miss?
Someone.

Who was the best new person you met?
Ms. Melinda. Her classes are always filled with laughter.

What one more thing would have made your year immeasurably more exciting?
Watching the members of clan dN5 scolding and making fun of each other.

e.g: in a game of 5v5 DotA; player A died and player B laughed at player A, saying that even a newbie can play better than him. Player A talked to all the players (to the scourge players particularly): “B says he is pro and you all are noobs”.

Moments later, 5 heroes came and crush player B’s hero with the price of the death of all scourge heroes. The path to victory was opened to us sentinels as no one was defending the base.

Your favourite commercial in 2006?
None, when a commercial aired, I’ll look for something else to do while waiting for the TV program I wanted to watch.

Something you couldn’t leave home without in 2006?
Not hand phone or wallet but my clothes. I wouldn’t want to leave home without any unless I lost my mind of course.

How did you spend New Year’s 2006?
The most popular phrase used by students when questioned by their teachers: I forgot.

Valentine’s Day 2006?
Nothing happened.

Easter 2006?
Nothing much happened. Easter eggs were distributed by the ushers in the church foyer.

Halloween 2006?
I never celebrated one before.

Thanksgiving 2006?
Same as above.

Christmas 2006?
Celebrating with the choir club members.

Your birthday?
Thanks a lot to Yiew Foo, Francis, Lip Wei, Jeff and Jin Thad for celebrating my birthday along with Kelvin since I am only 6 days older than him :P. Did I miss out anyone’s name? I am quite positive I did…

Tag (8 bloggers):

1. Bro
2. Soon Kiong
3. Chen
4. Qing (if you are reading this)
5. Esther
6. Aldrin
7. Eric
8. Johnson

1 comment:

Eric said...

oh man.. again..