Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Minus one day

Today is one memorable day for me. After having my first EMB assessment hours ago, I wasn’t in the mood to stuff more information or knowledge into my brain so I skipped EMB lecture class (again). I didn’t realize that today’s the day of the unlocking of my two accounts in Bs3, thanks to the damned retarded GMs who can’t even differentiate what is leaving game on purpose and remaking a game.

Anyway I’m grateful enough to have them back after surrendering my twin accounts to the GMs unwillingly 2 months ago...

*******

Also, I’ve returned using the popular chatterbox as there are many flaws and problems with my previous chatterbox. Though I couldn’t bear to part with it, I had no other choice. Better to have a new chatterbox than to continue using an old malfunctioned chatterbox.

No comments: