Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This morning, I did not greet a friend who greeted me and I greeted a stranger who looked at me with a "question mark face" .

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Maybe I need to wear spectacles all the time instead of during lecture period?

Or

Did I become blur ki? O.o


*******


I have some words for two of my friends.

Firstly, for this friend of mine:

Many days or even weeks back you lack courage. Please do not carry on having the negative mindset, always think positively and you will see everything in a different perspective.

Now I'm glad to see that you have improved.

Secondly for another friend of mine:

You feel that the world is against you, you say that nobody cared about you and that you always have to bear all the burden and anger of the rest. I do not know what actually happened. But if you only keep everything to yourself, how would the world know what you are thinking of and how you feel?

A burden shared is divided; A laughter shared is multiplied.

15 more days remaining ^ ^

No comments: