Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Short update

Names

James Bond has a special style of introducing himself by saying, 'Bond...', then followed by a charming smile & finally '...James Bond'. But recently James Bond doesn't use that style much. This is why -

James Bond was travelling on a plane, and a South Indian guy sat next to him. Being the gentleman, James Bond tries to strike up a conversation.

James Bond : "Hi. My name's Bond... James Bond."

The South Indian guy smiles back

South Indian Guy : "Hi I am Sai...
Venkata Sai...
Siva Venkata Sai...
Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai....
Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai...
Rajasekhara Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai.....
Sitaramanjaneyulu Rajasekhara Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai....
Bommiraju Sitaramanjaneyulu Rajasekhara Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai...."

James Bond faints!!!

*******



My 21st Birthday Present... :D

Few weeks back, I 'complained' that my previous mouse (Free from Dell) is beginning to show signs of failure, especially the right click where you have a 50% chance of hitting the button but not getting any response. It's troublesome, really.

But now my problem is solved... Thank you everyone ^ ^


2 comments:

Old Beng said...

Hi my name's Beng......Old Beng

Happy belated birthday

Wei Liang said...

Thank you Old Beng :)