Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Where is my turning point?

I know I should be studying now but… When finals are closing up, people like me usually lose the mood to study. I’m always tempted to do anything except burying myself with books.

This world is so unfair, why don’t we have computer games for finals? I’m sure majority of the students will be very pleased if such is implied into the syllabus.

For the leaders of the future, yes?

Ok, back to reality. If you don’t study, you fail. No matter how much I hate studying, I still force myself to do so.

***********

Words spoken can never be retrieved back,
Actions done can never be undone.


Friendship is like a rubber band, there’s no end in it.

You play with it by stretching it and its elasticity will always return it back to its original shape. Sometimes, stretching it too much or too many times will cause that rubber band to break, no longer holding its original shape.

If you feel like it, you tie both ends of the rubber band so that it becomes whole again, but of course, it will never be a perfect one like it used to be.

Conflicts that happen between friends is like a person stretching a rubber band. When you stretch it, you are applying stress unto it. There is always a invisible limit in friendship unlike the rubber band, whose limit is clearly shown.

Applying too much stress unto it will cause it to break. Once it breaks, thus ending the friendship between those who are involved. Such is the mistake of humans, who rarely consider the effect of his/her actions.



There are times when regrets overcome you; there are times when telling yourself “time will heal everythingdoes not work anymore, you will usually let go of your pride and find ways to befriend the friend you lost. Such is when a person ties up the broken ends of the rubber band. But then, how many people in this world are willing to do so, especially guys?

..:::Attention:::..
Before any misunderstandings happen again, I’ll declare that this post is a neutral post, I am not flaming anyone indirectly. Those words above kept appearing in my head be it when I’m studying or not these few days so I thought to leave it here.

No comments: