Monday, April 07, 2008

Goodbye 2moons.

Took me almost 5 days to download the new 2moons installer packet.

And I got so disappointed with the game and wanted to quit it for good. What a waste of 3 months time.

Took some picture of my new skill before logging out. Here we go:


Take a look at the epic ms (ping)

This is how the new skill of Azure Knight - Divide Spear looks like:

Jump up...


Somehow it looks like the Azure Knight lose his balance...


Striking down, looks like Superman...


BAM!

Anyway Genocide or Sprout Anger > Divide Spear. A very very sad case.


This is not related to Divide Spear. Just that this skill had always been my favorite, the Energetic Blade.

Below are few old pictures that I had kept:

This is where my guild name originate from...


Here we are.. waiting for Baphomet to spawn.


My greatest achievement in 2moons. Beating a lvl 123 segnale fair and square. He took out all of my shields though (green bar). That segnale was a guild hopper and many people dislike him.

Note: Segnales at level 100+ are unbeatable in 1 vs 1 combat.


Goodbye 2moons.

I'm just so disappointed with the game. I used to be a strong supporter of 2moons but now I'm not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For 2Moons Cheats, 2Moons Dupes, 2Moons dil cheats, 2Moons Bots, 2Moons Guides, and Walkthroughs click here

Unknown said...

Hello.
I'm automouse2.
we sell great Dekaron game-bot & others.
it works with scanning screen of the game. ( not hacking )
it's safe, stable, perfect.

plz check http://automouse2.com up.

Thank you. Have a nice day ( ^ ^)