Saturday, November 24, 2007

This is a rant

Not too long ago I praised the streamyx team for being very efficient and helpful.

Sadly I'm taking back my words again.

Streamyx: Ranked one of the world lousiest internet broadband connection and also pricy if you compare its connection speed and the price to pay.

Why?

Starting from 11 am till 1 am, the connection speed is so terrible untul I can even get disconnected in online games counting more than 30 times a day (highest ping record to NA servers: 19294 ms). <--- WTF is that?

Because of that, I am forced to change my sleeping hours to afternoon and stay awake after midnight as no one else or maybe just a few are using streamyx after midnight. I know it’s crazy but that’s what I did to play online games. Sounds very desperate eh? Sigh.



*******

I’ll be leaving for HK for like 5 day 4 night trip with my family and along with some other families of the cell group members.

Personally, I never gave a thought of going there and never intended to go there too. So you can say that I am forced to go.

I know some will tell me to be grateful to go on a trip and I’ll tell you why I choose not to go.

I hate traveling because of those events that happened few years back and I rarely had any fond memories of it. Speaking of Hong Kong, it brings back bitter memories that I am supposed to have forgotten long ago. Thanks so much for bringing those memories back.

Anyway it is the past and should be forgotten; I wouldn’t want to have anything to do with it anymore.

2 comments:

Eric said...

streamyx has made most people to believe that online game servers were the ones lagging right..?

Wei Liang said...

Thats very true, well for me that is.. I thought that the game servers were lagging. After asking around, I realized that I'm the only one lagging.

So that explains it.. =/