Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Unexpected Telekom + Streamyx service

Physics B test 2 just ended not too long ago. I think that’s the first time the points given in MCQ questions are equal to subjective questions. C’mon it’s Physics B, not some common subject like KMT – 80 MCQ questions.

*******

This will probably be my last entry until the final exams ended.

My internet connection was down last Sunday. It happened somewhere near 8.30am and somehow, I have a feeling that it happened abnormally. The reason I said this is because I remember praying to God to allow me to have self-control on myself to not touch a single game of Dota until finals ended 4 hours ago.

Without my internet connection, I cannot login to Bs3 and play Dota like usual. Knowing that this way will not work for me – I realized that I cannot go on normally without internet connection. My dad called Telekom to fix the problem and the first thing that came to my mind is: this will definitely take days or even weeks.

So again I pray to God for my internet connection back, with the promise that I won’t touch a single game of Dota.

Again my prayer was answered – Telekom workers came to fix the problem but the problem persists. 2 hours later, Streamyx workers came like 3 times to check on everything until my connection was restored then only they left.

God played His part, now’s my turn to play my own part. I wonder how I will go on without Dota until my finals ended. It’s like severing a part of me away unwillingly but for the sake of passing my exams… I’ll just have to do it – I don’t have any other choice, do I?


*******



Here’s something to share with everyone:


If you don’t understand what this picture meant, please visit here: -Click me-

No comments: