Friday, November 17, 2006

Wide awake

Sometimes I wonder why a ranked top-5 campus is so... lousy. Why had I said that? It was because the administration did not even notify the students in the BB that the lecturer will not be coming to the class and we students do not have to come and wait outside the class for nothing. Imagine almost a hundred students waiting for a lecturer and he did not showed up. Worse still, the admins did not even know that lecturer isn't coming today. Sigh.

It is 1 in the morning and I could not even get my eyes shut.
It was I, who decides how you would be,
It was I, who had decided to ignore you,
It was I, who in the last minute tried my best,
Just to get you to look bright, radiant and perfect,
And now, it would be you, who decide on my future,
Whether good or bad, this I have no rights of say.

17th November 2006, the feared day of many students of Swinburne, has arrived.

No comments: