Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bowling on Wednesday

After EMA class that Wednesday, SP called and asked us to go out for a game of bowling. Ya ya, i know what you guys would want to say... "WL you are supposed to study after class and you go bowling?!" =X

Kelvin, Shao Wee, Tung Ing, Soon Ping and me went to the Crystal Bowling Complex and played for 3 games @ RM10. Yes it's kinda expensive to me as my wallet is close to empty but heck, who cares? As long as it is fun is what matters!

SW said he played bowling for the 1st time and yet he plays well.. Kelvin and Tung Ing played very well while Soon Ping and I are still kinda new in this game. Everyone suits well with a 10-12kg ball but when I tried it, the ball flies up and goes bang! That @#*&@# ball rolls into the so called drain "gracefully" . Because of that, I took the 2nd heaviest (is it the 2nd heaviest) 15 kg ball only then it would not roll into the drain again.

Here's a few pictures combined into one, taken by Soon Ping with his camera (he goes everywhere with his camera. Be careful, you might get into his CC aka Candid Camera)















Shao Wee's "pose" is the best among us all; SW: "This is the first time I see you laughing till your face turn red."

No comments: