Friday, July 21, 2006

Two more days and my holidays will end, semester two will be greeting me soon,
That, i do not mind as my mind is temporarily blank and blurred.

But, the student admin department will be rubbing their hands with glee,
Because each student are to pay RM5000+ to further their studies.
That is just for foundation program students, degree program students will pay around RM15k and above if not mistaken.

Late enrollment for 2nd semester? No problem!
1st week, all you have to do is pay RM100.
2nd week onwards, you just need to fish out RM300.
Simple right? Luckily I do not have to pay those extra fees.

Sometimes I feel like giving up on living and just go and die. There are many things which do not go your way no matter how hard you prayed and hoped for it. Is it me only or others are also facing the same problem? Anyway, this is the world today, take it or leave it. Had not been blogging for almost 1 week, not because I had nothing to blog, but because of some personal problems. There are loads of words which I had in mind to leave them here but all of them are jumbled up. Maybe next time, maybe next time...

Although I am terribly stressed, I still thank God for guiding me during the moments of my life. Somehow when I came across a road split to 2 ends, I always had the correct one. This I am satisfied.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care, weiliang. I know u can do it :)

Anonymous said...

go wei liang!go wei liang!

Wei Liang said...

Thanks alot Qing-Er and kutu wana. I appreciate it :)