Monday, July 10, 2006

Football Finale and... Form 2 Ungu

The match between Italy and France will start around 1 hour and 45 minutes time. This is the day for all football fans. Who will win the match and walk away as the champion?

I'll place my bets on France, same with her too.

It's been a long time since I last met you; I wonder how have you been, are you well? I do hope to meet you someday, somewhere. Exchanging messages brings back the fond memories when we used to talk together in the small gang. The good old days of Form 2 Ungu. A few friends I can remember and they are...

Kok Pin,

A good friend of mine, we quarreled in Form 1 and had a cold war which lasted till Form 2, everyone who was in Form 1 Ungu should know about it. Strangely, we started talking again in Form 2 (gosh that was quite a long cold war). He’s awesome in History, super brain power. I’ll be seeing you in Swinburne in July right? Cya there buddy!

Lionel,

Another good friend of mine too, very cheeky too. (Don’t kill me >.<) always act crazy when there are no teachers around. How are you dude? Hadn’t seen you since Form 4.

Pei Sze and Mei Sze,

My 2 god sisters. They are also known as Sally and Rachel. Both are funny and playful but very sensitive when it comes to talking about girls and women. They will keep ‘shooting’ you till you are wordless if you used the wrong words (I guess that’s natural). So be wise when you engage in a conversation with them.

Hong Ngee and Ai Chen,

Another 2 of my god sisters, also known as Jayne and Sherin. It’s been awhile since I talked to the two of them in person. I had a crush on one of them in Form 3 and I made a terrible mistake by revealing it out to my friends who cannot keep secrets. Sigh… Oh well, it’s over and I’m glad that it’s settled. Btw QE, I want to apologize to you for lying to you on this part: -

Password: jowl88

I did told you before that jowl88 stands for Jolene Wei Liang, and 88 is the year I was born when you questioned me. Its does not stand for Jolene, just a coincidence that jo can also meant to be Jolene. It stands for Jayne Oh Wei Liang 88 actually. Again I apologize. Since you have a new bf of yours, I guess you won’t mind so I reveal it out here today.

P.S: To someone: I’m not using this password anymore, so don’t waste your time trying it out on any of my accounts.

Belony, Karvier and Patrick,

I had not seen you guys lately, how are the three of you? It’s sad to see that 2 of you smoked in school. Well, who am I to advise you not to smoke? You choose to smoke. No one can stop you except yourself. All the best to the three of you.

Mohd. Firdaus and Eddruce Zaid,

How are the two of you? I heard that two of you went to technique school. How is it over there?

Ian Bixby and Tranto,

The two of them are the class’s clown. Besides being funny, they are the teachers’ assistants too. There are certain conditions if they are to go noisy and crazy in class. Those conditions are:

There must not be any teachers in the vicinity.
The two of them must be around and not too far away.
It must be in Form 2 Ungu class ONLY.

Kwong Siong and Kok Chien,

The two seniors in our class, also the class clowns. Kok Chien is very talented in making us laugh, especially during English classes. Kwong Siong always comes up with something new to entertain all his friends. Both of them give teachers headache sometimes. But overall, it’s nice to have them around as friends. Get to know the gangsters well through the two of them. Both of them stop schooling since Form 4 and Kwong Siong went to Singapore to study with his relatives to be a hairstylist if not mistaken. No news about Kok Chien.

I’ll write about the rest when I am free. Any Form 2 Ungu reunion?

No comments: