Sunday, July 30, 2006

Thinking of you

I received a sms today.

Sometimes I sms you,
Sometimes I don’t,
Sometimes I reply,
Sometimes I won’t,
But no matter how many times that sometimes is,
You are my friend… not for sometimes but forever…

Be it a forwarded sms or a sms from you yourself,
It may mean nothing to you but it does bring a smile to me.

Actually, I wanted to take biology in Form 6 and not to further my studies in Swinburne. But I was told that all biology classes are all young ladies, which means there is a very high chance that I will be the only male in the class. So I changed my mind and went to Swinburne instead.

I know it is weird for a guy to like biology as I understand all my guy friends took physics and even gals took physics. Well for some reason, I like biology more than physics. I’m not trying to say that biology is easier than physics as it is the other way round for most people.

Fell sick today, running nose and sore throat sure is annoying. I always told myself that running nose and sore throat is nothing; maybe it is something to me this time.

Sometimes, I am thinking of you, wondering if you are thinking of me too. Have not seen you for the past 4 months, I wonder how are you doing now…

2 comments:

jayne said...

I'm fine ah sweetheart XD

WeiLiang said...

xD! Muacks!