Friday, December 01, 2006

F*ck off.

They say friendship is like wine, it gets better when it grows older, provided that it is kept in a good condition. But if it is not, it becomes vinegar, sour to the taste, ruining the quality expected from the wine. The same goes to friendship too, if both sides do not show respect and tolerance, it will be ruined anytime.

A person, whom I respected, became trash in my eyes not too long ago. Why is that so? I know it’s sad for me to have such a personality that dislikes profanity but what can I do? I am WHO I AM. Nobody can change me, especially in such times when I’m dead cold emotionally. Speaking of that, nobody would even want to change me anyway.

DotA – Damnation of the Ah-Bengs

It seems like dota had destroyed many friendships, just a game clouded with misunderstanding and defeat could easily ruin a weather-beatened friendship bond. Especially those with lala-ish attitude like you. Too crude or too harsh? This is just for you only Mr. Y.

I’ll tell you directly if you are reading this. I had been tolerating with your attitude in campus all the while. I understand the lala-type of you people as I have other friends who are such as you. Showing off and acting cool feels great isn’t it? I tolerate IRL, but I DO NOT tolerate IVR. You talked like you couldn't care less on what's going on and scolding others.

Seriously, your gaming skills are below average, just that the way you talk make you sound like you are so great. Had I not shown any mercy to you and your teammates, you probably would have cried out loud FGS. You have met your nemesis today, today will be the last day I'll have a good look at you again before dumping you into my shitlist of another lousy gamer. FYI, I judge not on your gaming skills but your attitude.

Try humbling yourself more; you might be the best among your ring of friends, but not outside your ring of friends. Enough for me tonight, all my recent post are mainly hatred and more hatred. Damn it.

No comments: