Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Another bad day

A paper in 9am in the morning. Everything went well, thanks to the past semester exam paper available in the library. Those who did not get the paper will definitely regret as 90% of the MCQ questions are completely the same. Worse are those who had the past semester paper and did not even bother to answer the questions. To cut things short, everything went well for the majority.

The blackboard was down at the days of exam when everyone needs to access it to get notes or anything related to their exams. I wonder what section is responsible for the blackboard doing all the while.

Something troubled me very much today - my next semester enrollment.

I had enrolled before the closing date but was not told that the subjects I am to take for the next semester (after this coming summer semester) must also be included. Went to enquire the student admin at the 1st floor and I was given a brief explanation and a sorry AND I have to pay RM100.00%^$*!@##!@#* to re-enroll as my previous one would be void and not accepted.

Edit: Did not appeal today, somehow, they removed the fines needed to be paid. YEAH!

2/11/2006
This day marks the end of my exam days. Time to relax and enjoy~ *Dances around* I donno how to dance lol.
I'll have to learn to be thankful for during the last minute, God helped me through the paper. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! always like that... questions are the same each year. When i studied about some software stuff in Informatics.. it's the same.