Saturday, November 25, 2006

I’m telling you, boy, to show some respect to we students who wants to study. Even if you do not respect us, do you even have a slightest respect for the lecturer? You were lucky not to get sent out of the class unlike a friend of mine who was sent out for talking in a lecture hall during the 2nd semester, I need not reveal his name anyway. Try not to take the lecturer’s kindness for granted, you wouldn’t like it when things do not go your way.

I was told that it was you who promoted yourself as a candidate for SSSC 2007. A friend of mine said you do not even have the basic necessities of becoming a leader. I couldn’t agree less as you were nothing more than a pest in the class. From your outer shell, you looked knowledgeable and wise, but once you opened your mouth and started yapping non-stop, I knew I was wrong. I’ll let you know that you were hated by a number of students during the prom night as the MC (if I had not mistaken your face, which I doubt I have). Out of respect for those of my friends who knew you and treated you as a friend, I kept quiet.

Honestly, you are nothing in the sight of the majority. Like a lecturer of mine said before, learn to respect others if you wish to be respected by others. You coming late for class is pardoned by the lecturer, but not showing proper behavior and attitude is unpardonable.

Anyway, in case you are reading this. I’ll just get it straight with you.

You and your friends are not alone in the class; there are many students who wished to study.

If you dislike the subject, just get out of the class.
If you think you are smart, just get out of the class.
The class would be better off without you. Seriously, change your attitude, it sucks. Period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that we see eye-to-eye (pun intended).

A.