Sunday, October 01, 2006

Random pics

Below are some pictures which my twin sister WeiLing send to me. Mostly Secondary school pics. Enjoy.. xD














This is my other twin, Raziman. Born in the same year, month, and day; 10th August 1988.















The girls were smiling in front of the camera.. the guys behind were pointing at the skies.. Look at the sky! It's a bird, no; It's a plane, no; It's a moon?














Ah.. my ex class. Loads of fond memories.. From the top left is Timothy, Alexander, Daniel, Siong Kwong and See Liong. Those sitting from the left are Donny, Alan, WeiLing and WeiLiang.

Below are some random CNY pics taken during F5..














We met in BDC in the morning, starting of with 3 people only. Is it logical to be 3 only? Then whose the one who took the photo?















Pic taken while talking to Kevin in Pei Pei's house.














Everyone trying to get into the picture, Timothy look bored, Alan punching himself (o_O), Kevin and Jenna pulling each other (IMO), Wee Nee squashed in the middle.. Oh well, the crazy me was still there..

The following pictures are from my twin sis's birthday party.














Happy B'day sis! (never noticed that satay Daniel was holding)














Even teachers were invited! Erm erm.. yeah I know, I had a weakness. I never look directly at the camera, never smiled. Yeah thats me.. =/














Everyone present taken in this picture. Ok.. See Liong was holding a bag, whose the one holding a sandal/shoe?

Finally. The class photo as I've promised before..














It was our form teacher, Madam Poh's birthday and we held a surprise party for her... If I remember correctly, some of us went to distract her while the rest of us went to take out the birthday cake hidden nicely somewhere :P The results? She was mad because See Liong kept asking her questions. Then we sang the Happy Birthday song and her angry face immidiately changed to a smiling face. Poh Ling from 4 Biru took the class photo for us. Pardon me if I wrote the name and class wrongly..

Alright.. time to sleep, it's past midnight now. Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi.... i'm wondering which one would be kelvin chong in ur class photo... haha... hope u noe who i'm

Wei Liang said...

erm.. kelvin is not in 5 Beta, he's in 5 Alpha wor..