Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Internet - Part III

One of the most common vulgar word~!

MSN is one useful tool. You can use it for chatting purposes, sending files, video conferencing and many more.

There are times when we accidently typed messages not meant for the person you are talking to. You want to take back what you say, but it is too late. The message appeared on the screen.

Did you experienced this before?

As for me, I experienced this before while chatting with more than 6 people at the same time.

6 comments:

saykhia said...

Yeap. Happened tons of times. And then had to type "sorry wrong screen".

It's fine if it's just casual talk like "I kena saman for overparking today". But hor, if it's something mushy meant for your gf aa, then kantoi liao lor!

Anonymous said...

walao WL....suddenly kena ppl scold....lolx....i tot wad happen larh....

jingjing_bell said...

happened to me too... most funny one was that time i change my hairstyle together with aurelia but jacq don't know bout tat. so instead of asking aurelia keep it a secret first b4 i can surprise jacq, i ended up telling jacq. no more surprise T_T

Anonymous said...

Baaad Wei Liang. Next time aim and shoot, don't shoot first!

Eric said...

hmm.. i see your blueserver thingy on the task bar.. hahaha..

Wei Liang said...

saykhia: Agree.. xD!

ShaoWe3: Somehow I felt that its not the owner scolding.. well, just somehow.

JJ: Lolx

Anwar: Aim and shoot.. as in? =/

Eric: I'm using topazchat, so I had to use the Bprotect thingy for blueserver... =/