Thursday, September 28, 2006


As title above. Few hours ago when I helped to prepare dinner. I did not realize the wok still had water in it.

What happened next? I poured cooking oil unto it immidiately and turned on the gas stove.
What happened later? The cooking oil goes "pik pak pik pak" and I became a victim of it, gotta mop the floor and clean up, which doubles what I was supposed to do.. =/

Nevermind that. What bothers me is how in the hell can I be so careless not to dry out the remaining water in the wok before pouring oil. Sigh...

EM test tomorrow. Oh well...

No comments: