Friday, March 16, 2007

The Internet

There are times when I am alone, and that is the time when my thoughts start to go wild.

As we all know, the internet had impacted the lives of many, be it for good or for worse. For me, it is for worse; I realized that I had become quite idle. Why so?

Well, it goes like this. I am inside my room dating with my computer while my bro is outside dating with his laptop. Both of us were leaving our MSN online for the whole time.

There’s this ending theme from the anime, Bleach (not the bleach we use for our laundry). The name of this song is Sakura Biyori. I had been hunting for it for quite awhile and finally saw it in Gendou. Apparently the song was uploaded not too long ago and I tried to download it but failed.

It’s because I had installed FlashGet since it was recommended by my friends and had no idea how to disable it from showing up and enquiring whether I want to continue the download or not. Of course I want to, but Gendou doesn’t allow download accelerators. Then I had my bro to download the song for me. I didn’t even walk out of my room and asked him to help me with the download. Instead, I used MSN and asked him to download the song for me and send it to me after the download is completed.

It seems that I used MSN to talk with my bro more than talking to him directly, which is not a good sign in the long run. As I drifted into my thoughts, I had been thinking how easy it is to just use your fingers to ‘talk’ with other people.

If you had made someone upset, all you have to do is just type this common apology that works almost anytime, anywhere -“[Insert Greeting and name of the one offended] I’m sorry for what I had done, please forgive me”; If you want to confess to someone you like, all you have to do is just type all those honey-coated words and hope that you will be accepted.

It is like there is no more sincerity. You could be saying anything to anyone half-heartedly or with a sincere heart, the other side does not know it; only you yourself know whether you really mean it or not. You could be laughing while you show a ' :( ' emoticon and talked like the world had offended you or you can use the ' :D ' emoticon showing all your teeth while you are down or sad.

********

Midnight Joke.




I hope he's not disappointed. You know how AVs can arouse teenagers, especially males.

5 comments:

saykhia said...

One of these days, the Internet will make zombies of all of us. And CS or DotA will make us into KILLER zombies.

Anonymous said...

"You know how AVs can arouse teenagers, especially males."

You included, right? :P

orilia said...

u're tagged~
ur chatbox often cant load. =x

Anonymous said...

haha.... i noe dat antivirus, but recently i found dat all versions are trial version but i cant get it how my dad can use a full version... haha...

Eric said...

wah.. naughty boy..