Sunday, March 18, 2007

Discovering myself

Tagged by: Aurelia o.O!!

Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.

1. My fingers do more talking than my mouth (chatting in MSN) even if it is just a few meters away from the person I am talking to. E.g: Talking to my bro.

2. Looks solid cold on the outside, but actually the opposite on the inside; someone called me heart of steel (or stone? Forgot liao) many months ago.

3. I dare to do anything, especially when challenged (of course the challenger will have to do it also, no exception). Fear of heights or fear of deaths is not in my dictionary. I believe that death is inevitable so when a person’s time is up, he or she leaves.

4. I do not follow the current trend of fashion or hairstyle, unlike some people I see in shopping malls, streets, etc.

5. I have a phobia of going visiting with my parents (casual visiting) as I think I am somehow hyperactive. I need something to keep myself occupied or I will just fall asleep real soon.

6. I am not what you think, I am sorry guys. (Maybe I’ll blog about it on my next entry).


The Double-One (11) tag.

GETTING TO KNOW HIM…

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.

Name: Pek Wei Liang
Birth Date: 10 August 1988
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Blackish Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty


LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.

My Heritage: A combination of Chinese and Iban. My Dad’s a Chinese; Mum’s a semi-Iban (Grandma is half-Iban). Dad’s a Hokkien and Mum’s a Teochew. I speak Hokkien but could not speak Teochew even though I understand.

My Fears: Two. First one would be the sound of glasses shattering, dated back when I was 3. Fooling around by pulling the ‘legs’ of a clock inside a shop and it fell down with a crash, costing my parents 50 bucks in the process. The second one is venturing into narrow caves and get crushed inside, with lack of oxygen and boredom to kill me off slowly.

My Perfect Pizza: Cheese and more cheese please!


LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.

My Thoughts First Waking Up: Am I still on the same bed which I slept on 4 hours ago?

My Bedtime: When there is a Holiday or there is No class tomorrow, I sleep at 3-4am in the morning, depending on how lucky I am not to get caught. When there’s a class tomorrow, I’ll sleep at either 12 or 1am.

My Most Missed Memory: Messing up with my friends in Form 2 and going wild and crazy with my friends in Form 3 (PA system: Kelas 3 Kuning tidak dikawal!! Everyone get 30 demerit points after that. Ouch!).


LAYER 4: MY PICK.

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi. There’s a weird feeling when I grind my teeth together after drinking Coke.

McDonald’s or Burger King: Never been to Burger King before so I’ll leave this one out for now.

Single or Group Dates: Definitely single. No light bulbs! xD

Adidas or Nike: Neither. If I had to choose, I’ll pick Nike. No idea why though.

Tea or Nestea: Nestea. I don’t drink tea often.

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.

Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.


LAYER 5: DO YOU…

Smoke: Definitely not. A joke goes by: What is smoking? Smoking is a cigarette on one end and a fool on the other end (Just a joke, don’t take it seriously please).

Curse: Yeah I do, although it is one of the unwanted habits in my list though.

Take a Shower: All the time, no; daily, yes.

Have a Crush: Not really.

Think You’ve Been In Love: Maybe.

Go To School: Nope, campus.

Want To Get Married: Everyone will definitely say yes, even though they deny it. Right?

Believe in Yourself: Yes.

Think You’re A Health Freak: Doubt so. Extra cautious only when I fall sick.


LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.

Drank Alcohol: Yes, during CNY and during my uncle’s wedding. 5 cans in one shot, I’m glad I’m not drunk though. Uncle said I will be his partner in the future xD!

Gone To The Mall: Yeap, preferably with parents. You get it, they pay it. Not going overboard of course.

Been On Stage: Yeah, TSM (Tadika Sri Mawar) performance, Xmas caroling in Swinburne.

Eaten Sushi: Yeah, Jasmine introduced Sushi to me in Form 5.

Dyed Your Hair: Nope.


LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER…

Played A Stripping Game: Never seen one before.

Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I did, in fact, many times. Each person is unique.


LAYER 8: AGE YOU’RE HOPING…

To Be Married: After finishing my studies and getting a steady job. A girl friend once told me that girls seek 5Cs from men – Credit Card, Cash, Car, Condominium and Condom (Don’t kill me please!).


LAYER 9: IN A GUY… (I mean gal)

Best Eye Colour: Any colour will do, as long as the eye doesn’t changes colour everytime when I stare into it.

Best Hair Colour: Preferably brown or light brown.

Short Hair or Long Hair: Definitely long.


LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING…

A Minute Ago: Typing this.

An Hour Ago: Having lunch.

4.5 Hours Ago: In Church.

1 Month Ago: CNY! Holiday!

1 Year Ago: Doing ANYTHING to burn up my time.


LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES…

I love: God, family and my friends. Not forgetting my faithful 9 year old PC, lagging everytime when I play DotA (still better than no PC)

I hate: Backstabbers and betrayers.

I hide: a naughty grin.

I miss: Her.

I need: a Brain Booster (if there’s any, let me know).


Finally…, I tag:

1. My bro

2. Qing

3. Kimmie

4. Kelvin

5. Eric

6. Johnson

5 comments:

Eric said...

oh man..

~Laura~ said...

wah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no !!! haha.. I have been busy. Will do it once i'm more settle down.

PaNdA said...

you are 1/8 iban?! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what's ur mum's race? chinese?

Wei Liang said...

Eric & Laura: Hi!

Qing: I'll be waiting for that.

Kimmie: My mum's a chinese..