Monday, May 19, 2008

Life goes on

Before continuing my entry, I apologize for letting my dark self out accidently this afternoon due to some misunderstandings…

As you read on, don’t get me wrong, I am not flaming anyone in particular as I never had any grudge against any of you.

***********

The newcomers, many as they are, most were common, but a selected few were special in ones eye.

Friendships are brittle. It takes years to form a strong bond, yet it only requires one mistake done on impulse to completely damage it to the point of no return.

It’s true that wounds do heal over a long period of time. But then the part that is wounded will never be the same again as a patch of scar will replace it.


Why the pointing of a blind finger?

If things get worse, this happens:

Middle finger of the apocalypse

Where is the trust that we once had for each other?

**********

We felt the distance between us getting wider and wider apart as each day passes by. If you have decided to choose a girl over us, I have no objections; I have no jealousy at all even though one by one, each of you are leaving our usual gang to spread your wings.

To be honest, I don’t mind our gang to be a stepping stone for the greater good, your greater good.



In fact I wish the best for you. Though saying so, that does not mean I represent our group in what I said above.

***********

I know the risk of writing this part in my blog entry, but it should be safe because only a few friends know the existence of this blog.

It’s too late when I realize how dangerous it is when you get close to a person.

Just as I told myself that I will never ever have special feelings for another girl for no reason, it just happens again, all by itself.

When did it began, I am unsure myself. One thing for sure, I will not make any rash decision only to regret later.

I made her my god sister and she accepted without knowing anything, it is the best way for now. This will probably be the limit as I am positive that none will ever accept the fact that this is happening...


Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be, will be…

No comments: