Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A gentle request

Recently some of my friends were going hot on certain girls in Swinburne and later realized that it wasn’t a ‘really good’ choice.

Blogs are deadly; A blog owner will never know the aftershock his or her blog will inflict on the readers, especially those with ‘high hopes’.

*******

I can’t remember when it all began – that my group of friends was put to believe that a certain girl and I had coupled up. At first, I kept convincing them that there is no such thing and expecting it to die off soon. How naïve of me, instead of the circulating rumors dying off, it went on hotter than before with each passing day.

Fine, I started to ignore whatever they say about me and her since one friend of hers told me to just ignore it whenever it happens. I even played along with them just to let everyone know that I am not a spoilsport and that I have the guts to play.

And now for no reason, they decided to couple me up with another girl. I wish I can read others’ mind so that I can know the reason behind why they intend to couple me up with someone else again. So now whenever they (my gang) saw any of those 2 girls, they will definitely embarrass me, sometimes to the point until my blood is boiling.

I know of my own temper, including you. I explode easily and anything can happen during that period. That is why I had been exercising self-control on myself which I believe is successful so that history won’t repeat itself again.

Today you chose to embarrass me in front of strangers inside the lift. I am unsure of your intentions of doing so. If it is to ruin my reputation, do stop it NOW, yes I mean NOW. I had been patient, very patient with such kind of jokes.

Personally I don’t mind if it is just our usual gang who is hearing it but don’t involve strangers. I hate others to misunderstand me. Tell me, what will their 1st impression be on me then? Definitely that I am not a good person, a two timer, and any other bad names you can think of WHICH I AM NOT!

You yourself said that 1st impression is very important so I hope that you will respect mine too.

There is a limit to everything. You wouldn’t want the same scenario to happen to you yourself too, right?

...::: Matang Trip - Batang Rembungan :::...

On the ferry (front view)

At the beach (back view)

No comments: