Saturday, September 06, 2008

Friendster for fakers?

There are times when people ask me "Why is your friendster account inactive?"

I was active in it, but that was many years back.

You see, fakers are everywhere in friendster. All they need to do is to get a picture of a handsome guy or a pretty girl and declaring that it is themselves. That's for most of the cases.

Take this guy for example: = I am a Noob Faker, please click me =

He impersonated one of my friends claiming that the picture is he himself. Well, shame on him.

Before i proceed further, let me state that I am not here to defend my friend or anything. Just that the sight of imposters make me sick, be it a guy or a girl behind the monitor.

You see, the Almighty One above gave each of us a unique appearace and all of us are special in His eyes. We humans tend to judge others by their outer shell only. Because of that, many who are shameful of their outer shell (appearance) had to use others' identity to hide their self-proclaimed shame.

Most people believe that in the internet, you can lie, cheat and fool others. Sure, you can do so as long as you are not caught red-handed. But if you happen to fall into the unlucky category, you are up for more than just your self-proclaimed shame.

In the real world:

Criminal : A person no different from the rest... except that he/she got caught.

In the internet world:

Imposter : A person no different from the rest... except that he/she got caught.


Do you want to be known as an imposter? Think twice, all you imposters out there.

No comments: