Sunday, April 13, 2008

Goodbye CabalSEA?

Replacement class for C programming during mid-term break? = =

Someone represented all the students and wrote an appeal letter not to conduct those tutorials during mid-term breaks.

I gave my support.

Their reasons are because quite a number of outstation students are going back to their hometown during the mid-term break and...

As for me... I'm just lazy. ;)


*******


I lost interest in Cabal, one of my most favorite games. Just like how I did for 2moons.

It started few months ago when all of us agreed to play Cabal in Venus server.

Days passed, weeks passed.

Then one by one, they either changed to Mercury server or just quit the game.

Until now, I am the only one left in the group playing Cabal.

Whats the point of playing Cabal if I am the only one left?


*******

Those who played cabal know of 'dance2'.

Maybe that dance is actually made for female chars as male chars look insanely gay when they do the dance.

This is how 'dance2' looks like for those who don't know anything about it. Enjoy :)


Gayness to the max.

Warning: DO NOT attempt to google/yahoo for the 1st song in the clip. I will not be responsible for any damage done to your eyes. =X

The dance moves are taken from the song 'Tell Me'.


Hot?

Anyway, The 'Tell Me' Syndrome has become a huge hit in South Korea thanks to the 'Wonder Girls' band. Everyone is dancing those moves, even guys too!

There's even a dance tutorial.


No comments.

No comments: