Friday, April 04, 2008

Good luck guys!

As usual, I punch monsters to rank up my skill level until someone told me that using combo to level skills is way faster than punching. Out of curiosity, I tried out her way of leveling skills.

She's right about it. It usually takes around 10~12 minutes to level up a skill level, but with combos, it only takes around 5~7 minutes at most.


Thats the most I can do for now.




This guy got owned by chaos lamps.

*******


Mid-term assessment is just around the corner and what am I doing right now?

Still blogging.Definitely not studying right now.

I’ll be in deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep trouble if I don’t start burning midnight oil and study.

*******


The recent intake (March intake) did not disappoint my group of friends unlike those previous intakes. There are lots of new faces and most importantly, lots of beauties aka leng lui.

Some said that they are going to take the initiative to court while some prefer to just admire the girls. As for me… I’ll stay single, for now. Don’t ask me why.

One of us was given a chance to prove himself, but somehow things didn’t work out smoothly. It’s a waste IMO. The path is cleared for him yet he didn’t set foot on it but turned back instead.



Such ‘accidents’ don’t happen always so treasure your chances if you have it.

If you fail, don’t get all gloomy about it. Instead, move on with life. All of us are still young; there are still a lot of chances ahead of us.

Also, they did comment that a couple of girls have similar faces. Speaking of similar faces, does she look like someone you guys know?

Disclaimer: I’m not flaming anyone, just leaving a entry of my own thoughts.

No comments: