Monday, October 22, 2007

The four seasons, Part II

I’ve started to use the chat program – mIRC that I had ignored all these years. Not for chatting but for high speed anime downloading. I never knew that such programs could be useful if torrent fails your targeted speed.

Are there any other uses for ICQ (I seek you) ?


*******


Regarding The four seasons, I was right about meeting another part of the four seasons. Just that it is not in order.

4 years ago, I met Summer. She was the one who taught me about love.

1 year ago, I met Autumn. She has changed much since.

And today, I met Spring. Accidentally. She happened to be someone important to me.

I was wondering when I will be meeting Winter... I'll gladly stop at Spring. IF that is possible.


Oh ya, Kenny Sia came to Swinburne today. Was told that he came to give a talk on Business issues if not mistaken. Didn't get to see him in person, not that I mind anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*evil laugh* Only now do you realize the power of the Dark si... xdcc!