Monday, June 04, 2007

Smoking, huh?

Geez, two entries in a day. This might be late - DotA 6.44 is out, featuring 6 new heroes and many miscellaneous changes. I had been trying out the new heroes with clan mates this afternoon so was late to update it.
Go grab yours -here-.
*******
Warning: Flames and vulgar words detected.

Ok, there’s this person who made known himself/herself as condom spamming in my chatterbox.

I don’t mind you spamming; at least I know I have ‘fans’ reading my blog, the more you spam, the happier I am. Why, you ask? Personally, I enjoy watching those who named themselves after something else scolding blog authors. It just shows how lame a person behind his/her monitor can be.

It started after I blogged the BBQ night entry, voicing out my dissatisfaction over it and Mr/Miss/Idiot condom started the fun by saying:

Quote: “Condom: so wad??? smoking oso wrong? suck ur own kuku lar!!!! tat might taste nicer!!! bodoh!!!”

My first impression is that Mr/Miss/Idiot condom probably had sucked (his?) own or someone else’s dick before and compare it to smoking. You probably like blowjobs and/or/while smoking but I don’t. Suits your nick anyway.

I thought this is the last I see ‘condom’. Who knows, he/she appeared again recently. I’ll just reply everything in one shot, whether you like it or not.

Quote: “Condom: whahahha...whose tat soonkiong...kepoh lar......i lovesssss calling myself condom so wad??”

From the way you talk, I am able to narrow down the list of suspects down to 2 guys and 2 girls. I don’t mind, you can call yourself condom all your life. Here’s an example of what will happen - PA system: Attention Mr/Miss Condom (insert desired surname here) Ah Beng/Ah Lian. The headmaster/headmistress calls for you.

Quote: “Condom: why u ppl thking so kolot type de??? dun u have any relative who smoke too??? or one day u might addicted to smoking den u know!!!!!!”

I do have relatives who smoke, and there’s nothing wrong with them smoking. One of my uncles left this world few years ago because he is a chain smoker. The veins inside his brain burst and he was screaming in pain before he fell into a coma. If you intend to end your life this way, by all means go ahead. You might say that won’t happen to you, neither did my uncle predicted that too, it came suddenly on one afternoon. The angel of death came and took him away from us. So there’s no chance I’ll ever be addicted to smoking.

Quote: “Condom: smoking its not killing myself!!!!!! my grandma smoke till now she is 90 still can lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I would like to meet your grandma, period.

And finally,

Quote: “Condom: unlike u!!!!!! kolot !!!!!!! benci lar!!!!! delete aja blog kamu lar!!!! Sound so old and kolot!!!!!!!”

From the way you write/talk, it seems like you’re just a kid, if you’re not, then you’re a girl, and if you’re not, you’re a transvestite. I would like to ask you, whose blog is this? Mine or yours? If you think it’s old and conservative, why are you here? GTFO my blog.

It’s true that I am not able to track down the person using the nick ‘condom’, I do not want to anyway as I am quite positive that you are someone who was in 5 Beta before. Also, I do not wish to shame you by stating your name here SO be smart, step back and leave silently. I won’t mind if you insist on staying here and tell your friends to help you by flaming me. The more the merrier, no?

They say ‘Money keeps the world goes round’ but I say ‘Idiots like you keeps the chatterbox alive'.

Thanks for stopping by. You’re qualified to be my jester clown, whether you like it or not.

No comments: