Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mini-update

Did anyone notice that Swinburne removes all restrictions on web surfing today? One of my friends said that it is because the Board of Engineers are visiting Swinburne so they are trying to give a good impression. Or that’s how it goes.

Typical.

*******

Yesterday morning, I injured myself by ramming onto a door. Sounds weird right? Who in his/her right mind would do that you ask?

Actually, it was an accident. I opened the door but somehow the door moved by itself (as if someone is closing the door) and WHAM!



Ouch..

At that very moment, I cursed the door for closing by itself even though it was entirely my fault for not being vigilant.

Believe it or not, the 1st thing in mind will usually be putting the blame on others before putting it on ourselves. Here I relate to a minor accident that happened many months ago outside my house.

One youngster is reversing his car and rammed onto a passive lorry parked nearby. Guess what? He put the blame on the lorry’s owner for parking his lorry on that certain spot. Of course, that youngster is no normal youngster, if provoked; he'll call his ‘brothers’ to ‘settle’ with the lorry owner. Being a smart person, the lorry owner paid that youngster the fee for car repairs.

There we have it:

This is how life works.

No comments: